Friday, May 16, 2008

How i feel ...

I feel down ,the results finally came today at 7:30 pm and my name was not there.I wanted to be in the list like all the other 1892 aspirants but then it was not to be.Maybe someone has to lose for others to win.It is more disappointing because it was my third attempt,i have been trying to crack the IAS nut without any sucess since october 2004 and this was the closest i got.Now i have prelims on sunday,ie 18th may .This is going to be my fourth and final attempt ,and i plan to give it simultaneously while working.I know it wont be easy but then one has to move on in life.It is a exam where relative performances matter ,and i tried my best but i guess my best was not good enough.Now is going to be the real test of character for me ,how well and quickly i can pull myself up and get going.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh... :((

all the best for your prelim buddy...

Chakoli said...

Hey dont feel sad...

Jo hota hain aache ke liye hota...

I know its hard to forget when u have wrked hard and still cudnt get thru...but thats life na:_)))



keep faith:_))

mazak said...

@ geet ... thx ,yday i appeared 4 prelims n it went fine ...

@ chakoli ... totally agree with what u have stated ,and i do feel that "picture shayad abhi bhi thodi baki hai " ... thx :)

Chakoli said...

Arrey sahi...ekdum...kya pata deepika padukone hi aa jaye aapki life mein ;-0))

Anonymous said...

hows u ?

mazak said...

@geet ... i m okay ,hope u r doing well too,was out of delhi for quite some time ,u must be enjoying the semifinal line-up for IPL,ur prediction has come true except for dada's team ... :-)

@chakoli ... thx 4 such a nice thought,but with the kind of luck or lack of it which i m facing ,it seems a longshot ;-)

Anonymous said...

hello there....

i read ur interview...hey we're sailing in the same boat....i too had parveen talha's board but i did not clear it this time. hoping to make it next time. all the best to you too.

Anonymous said...

dont worry dear.. and dont give up... hard work ALWAYS pays in one form or other..