Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The New Cell Phone Syndrome ....

Yesterday , i transferred my sim card from my old cell phone to the new N-96. It took me lot of effort to transfer the contact details from my old phone to the new one. Somehow i expected that i would be getting lot of phone calls ,but for some reason i have received only two calls and that too from a young lady wanting me to invest in some scheme to make a quick buck. In fact i told her that i have no money to invest which did not unfaze her at all and she continued to make me see reason. Finally, i succeeded in persuading her to forgive me and harass someone else. The very next minute i received a call from another number, and i was asked the same question about my predisposition to invest.Suddenly i realised that she was the same person who had called just before. I told her that you have dialled the same number again, which made her conscious of her folly and led to immediate termination of the call. I thought that receiving two calls so soon on my new mobile portends a healthy trend.But since then till now more than 24 hours have passed and i am yet to receive any phone call.In the meantime i am giving myself missed calls from the landline number ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol, I must call you then. N-96 must be cool.

mazak said...

@jadu ..yaar N-96 is cool ,but somehow since i began using it i have not yet received even 5 calls in total :-)

Unknown said...

maybe you can start by giving your number to the "right" people y'know. and it doesn't matter whether you are holding a N-96 at that time..only the voice matters.....you can hold a CDMA phone like me and still be a winner, not saying you are a loser though.go ahead buddy, give your number to the "right" people.