Monday, June 16, 2008

No work !!!

I am no workaholic,in fact i like lazing around.But today i had nothing to do the whole day and it was pretty frustrating.I feel that it always is better if you have something to keep u occupied.We all crib about the workload and stuff ,but even in school and college i found that as soon as exams were over,things were not much fun afterwards even though one used to look forward to days without exam fever.
Another phenomena that i got reminded of today was the sleepiness that one used to experience while attending classes.I remember that in college while attending some(most,actually)lectures one felt like dozing off but as soon as one heard the bell ringing,it used to rejuvenate us.But then again the next lecturer used to undo the rejuvenation withing 5-10 minutes and the cycle got repeated.I called up a friend and asked his opinion about my frustration due to lack of work.I wanted to make sure that it is not a sign of some kind of mental disequilibrium or worse.To my relief he told me that he also has days without any work and that too for weeks but soon after work comes flooding.So make hay while the sun shines .I agree !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the first line suits me :-). hows u

Chakoli said...

Very similar thing that I m experiencing nwadayzzz;-))